Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is this a blog or a wiki? (Introduction)

My intention is to document my interests and ideas for intelligent homes here. I'm using a blog engine to hold the information, but I mean to use it as a kind of wiki. I will be editing and posting old and new entries, covering such topics as Power Over Ethernet, mini web servers, and intelligent control systems.

While I've always been interested in gadgets, my budget limits me to things that can provide a measurable improvement to my life. A gadget that pays for itself by saving me money is golden, while one that simply makes it easier to turn the lights on without getting off my couch is not quite so important.

Table of Contents:
  1. Use Cases

  2. System Architecture

    1. BitBus

    2. Rainwater Harvesting


No comments:

Post a Comment